Board of Governors
Pinehurst School is registered as an Incorporated Society. It is governed by the Board of Governors. Governors are elected by the society's members and offer a range of skills in support of the School. Elections take place in conjunction with an Annual General Meeting each March. Parents of children enrolled, and staff of the School, are strongly encouraged to join the society.
The Governors are responsible for protecting the purpose and policies of the School and for financial planning, the provision of resources and ensuring that the School meets all statutory and regulatory requirements. They meet monthly at the School
The Board fully delegates the management and day to day operation of the school to the Executive Principal.
Current Board of Governors
- Chairperson: Peter Davies
- Deputy Chairperson: Steve Goeldner
- Treasurer: Kay Miller
- Secretary: Linda Taylor
- Ex Officio: Sherida Penman Walters
- Steve Edmonds
- Samantha Alexander
- Mike Atkinson
Download School Constitution
Pinehurst Trust was formed in 1996 by Pinehurst School Incorporated. The purposes of the Trust are to:
- Administer the proceeds of the school’s life insurance plan on the lives of parents/legal guardians.
- To be the guardian of all parent capital and loans to the School.
- Where it is efficient to do so, to be channels for some fund-raising activities.
- To provide a group familiar with the background and principles of the School who can assist future boards with ensuring continuity of thought and purpose in the growth of the School.
The Trust consists of up to a maximum of six trustees, led by Maureen Ross, one of the founders of the school.